As a parent you have the choice of having your child join you in the main worship service, but kids won't want to miss one of the three great, age-appropriate programs we have prepared for them during the service time:
- Nursery for infants to age 3: Our Nursery is staffed with caring adults and youth ready to serve your family. Lots of toys, activities, and love make this room an inviting place for the littlest ones who come to Albright. (Turn left in the foyer and go to room 106.)
- Preschool Praisers for age 3 to Kindergarten: A delightful class time includes singing, playing, a Bible lesson, games, crafts and a snack. (Enter the auditorium and go through the single door to the right.)
- Kids’ Konnection for Grade 1 to 6: This is ‘church for kids’ at their level - designed to engage them to worship God through music and actions, learn relevant biblical truths in a large group setting, enjoy an age-specific small group interactive time, and build relationships while playing and talking together. (Turn right in the foyer to the check-in table.)
Please note: Preschool Praisers and Kids’ Konnection programs are offered from September to June. Some special programs are offered during the summer months for ages 4 and up.
Your children, and your peace of mind, are very important to us so we take ‘caring for them’ very seriously. As a church we have established a Plan to Protect Policy. Our check-in process is one important part of the care plan for your child(ren).
- There are welcoming stations at the entrances to all three children’s areas where someone will walk you through the check-in process.
- You will be asked for your child’s name and if they have allergies or any other special needs you want us to be aware of.
- For infants to Kindergarten children, you will receive a call-back card with a number on it that matches your child’s nametag. If your child needs you during the service, we will alert you by discreetly displaying your number in the bottom corner of the auditorium screen so you can leave to attend to the needs of your child. In order to pick up your child at the end of the service you will be asked to return the card so we can be confident the child has been returned to the appropriate person.
- Grades 1 and 2 children are to be picked up from the Kids’ Konnection area by a parent/older sibling/guardian at the end of the service, while Grades 3 to 6 will be released on their own.
After you’ve checked-in your children and have seen them welcomed by the leaders and connected with other children, find your way (or ask for help) to the auditorium and choose a seat wherever you will be most comfortable.
If you would like a tour of any of the children’s areas simply ask the person checking in your child and they will assist you.