For a mobile friendly version of our service, visit YouVersion.
Welcome - Pastor Sam
Worship in Song
Worship in Prayer
Let’s join together as the church to declare our gratitude and lift our requests to God as we surrender together to His will for us. Praying together is not limited to our gatherings on Sundays, we can pray together daily as the church! As you pray through these 7 areas, use this prayer guide to help your daily prayer focus all week long.
Give thanks and pray:
- for your life and for your spouse/partner, and your children
- for your extended family, church family, friends, and neighbors
- for our pastors, staff and church leaders
- for healthcare and front line workers
- for our City, Churches, for believers and unbelievers in our communities
- for our Governments
- for our EMCC denomination and our Mission Partners
Worship Through Giving
Giving back to God is a regular expression of worship, gratitude and praise. See our giving options.
Offering Prayer: God thank you for everything that you have provided to us. We give back to you as an expression of worship, gratitude, and praise for who you are. You are a good good father. Thank you that through this challenging time, we are assured that we do not need to worry, but trust that you will provide for our needs. Help us to be generous with what you have given, and lead us into opportunities to bless and serve others with the resources you have given to us. In Jesus' name. Amen
Worship In The Word
Message - Pastor Sam Devine - The Gift of Justification
Let’s continue to ask, "God what are you saying to me?" and "What am I going to do about it?"
Kids’ Resources: for families with young children
- Songs of Worship that your kids will know from Preschool Praisers or Kids Konnection.
- Access to our HomeFront resource.
- Email Cheryl Goings for additional ideas and resources for crafting a child-friendly service
- Join our Prayer Chain to receive specific prayer requests from our church family.
- Link to 10 Specific Prayers to surrender you concerns and intercede for all those affected by Covid19.
- A reminder that access to RightNow Media is available and free for anyone.
We are praying that your in home services will be a fruitful time of experiencing God's presence and enjoying time with Him whether you are on your own or with others, we remain united by the Holy Spirit alive in us! As you gather, feel free to post a picture to our church facebook page. Let’s share the joy of our times meeting with God, whatever they look like!